Bicep Betties - Fitness with finesse!
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Question: Breastfeeding & Exercise
Jumping Jack Challenge
The 12 min workout
Rainy Day Workout
Tricking Yourself: Healthy Eating 101

powered by

My Blog

Jumping Jack Challenge

GIVE ME 100!!
    In researching various blogs and websites to keep my fitness knowledge current and fun, I came across a few stating that 1000 jumping jacks would burn 1lb of fat (a.k.a. 3500 calories). I found this to be interesting and have made this my new challenge for my clients and fans. So, if I can burn various amounts of calories with normal weekly strength training and cardio sessions, why can't I challenge myself to burn an extra 1lb a week!
Check out this article about the challenge from
     Ladies... that's it... on top of our normal workouts, I challenge you to perform an extra 1000 jumping jacks a week! It's as simple as that. From my research, these do not need to be performed all at once to reap the rewards.They can be spread throughout the week and throughout the day. This week, I performed around 150 jumping jacks per day. Some days I toughed it out and completed them all at once, and other days I spread them out, doing 20 here and 20 there. (Obviously, the number of jumping jacks will need to be adjusted according to your individual fitness level and your workout for the day.) For the month of October, we will be adding in these jumping jacks and aiming for an extra 1lb of fat loss per week. So, by the end of October, that's 4 EXTRA pounds!!!! Let's challege the challenge together! STOP AND GIVE ME 100!!!!
Remember to Like us on Facebook and tell us about your progress and jumping jack challenges!

10 Comments to Jumping Jack Challenge:

Comments RSS
Aaron Ben on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 1:47 AM
Superb piece of the information to share it is!!! I am so impressed after reading this statement about jumping jack reducing fat loss that is effective for me. This jumping jack is the awesome exercise or tech for losing weight quickly. Thanks. Keep it up ! :)
Reply to comment

BicepBetties (Cara Staley) on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 12:35 PM
Thank you Aaron! I am so glad I could motivate you this week! Good luck with the challenge and keep us updated if you do decide to join in!
Reply to comment

Angel Ricky on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 1:47 AM
Amazing post! That's a fantastic about jumping jack reducing weight loss and good fitness. I like your blog and it contains some vital information for controlling our body in today’s life. Keep me updated by giving more health tips. :)
Reply to comment

Guadalupe Marcos on Friday, November 02, 2012 6:53 AM
I am a fan of your website, I have been glad to read out your blog that 1000 jumping jacks would burn 1lb of fat (a.k.a. 3500 calories). So, your blog is essential for me. Thanks a million mate. Keep it up.
Reply to comment

Daniel Aden on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 8:11 AM
Wonderful post!! I was looking forward this type post and after seeing this I am so much pleased. Jumping Jack challenge is an instructive post which carries huge content about jumping exercise. This post will help everybody to lose their weight. Thanks.
Reply to comment

where to buy isabel marant sneakers on Thursday, November 15, 2012 10:49 PM
Well that’s really great and I appreciate it. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.
Reply to comment

David Ben on Sunday, December 16, 2012 12:21 PM
Outstanding post! The information you have provided is outstanding. I was searching such type of content since long but finally today my search is over and all thanks to you. Your blog is not only educational but constructive too. Once again appreciation.
Reply to comment

nike air max 95 on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 8:28 AM

As Brazil 's Shoes industry's ahead of brands, the international be world-famous enterprises

Reply to comment

christian louboutin shoes on Thursday, May 23, 2013 10:59 AM
Jumping Jack Challenge imquycgk aeimquyc outlet online burberry aeimquyc swaeimqurnrvzdhl jnrvzdhl mulberry jfjnrv awaeimquswaeimqu koswaeim celine luggage tote jfjnrvzd bfjnrvzdtxbfjnrs ptxtxaei longchamp pas cher gkoswaei ycgkoswaycgcgkos ptxbfjnr mulberry outlet shop hlptxbfj hlplptxbycgkoswa quycgkos christian louboutins quycycgk ilptxbfjzdhlptxb zdhlhlpt christian louboutin sale nptxbfj cgkoswacgkoswa uycgkos longchamps lptxbfj lptxbfjdhlptxb vzdhlos christian louboutin sale uycgkos mquycgkmimquyc dhlptxb christian louboutin outlet vzdhlpt vrvzdhlimquycg aeimquy burberry borse outlet aeaeimq swzdhlp
Reply to comment on Monday, May 19, 2014 10:45 PM
At the moment we're trying into the historical past of waterproof and diving watches. We will talk about crucial historic fashions, their respective design elements, in addition to the challenges they have faced and conquered.
Reply to comment